Tuesday, June 12, 2012

About Me

Well, Saturday June 9th marked the 3 year mark of TTC.  It seems so weird to me that days that hold special meaning to some people are just standard days to other people...there is a song that I used to listen to back in high school (more than 13 years ago) from a Beethoven movie that starts out, "Just an ordinary day, started out the same ole way..." and I always think of that song when a day that holds so much meaning to me is just a standard day to other people...

Enough of sad talk for the day....Im gonna go off on a random tangent on random things about me that make me who I am.

~I am terrified of spiders (I thought I saw one crawl across the screen of our tv last night and then I spent like 20 minutes looking for it).
~Im pretty sure my house is haunted....random weird things happen here with no explanation and the previous owner actually killed himself in the garage (we didn't know that when we bought the house).
~I love scary movies but I would never live on Elm Street or near Crystal Lake.
~I have this totally random fear that a snake will creep up into my toilet and bite me while Im sitting down so I look under the seat before I sit down.
~If I ever go into a bathroom where the shower has a curtain, I look behind the curtain before doing anything else.
~Im pretty sure our Soft Coated Wheaten terrier knows that Im sad because ever since we got home from the hospital after losing Bristol she doesn't leave my side much...and if she hears me crying she is at my side almost instantly.
~I love Winnie the Pooh, I was once told "I've seen people decorate a room with Winnie the Pooh, but never a whole house."
~I slept with my baby blanket (which was Winnie the Pooh) until I moved in with my husband....and Ive been sleeping with it again ever since we lost Bristol.
~I love Taco Bell and eat there more than I should.
~I am the middle child of 5 kids (4 girls and 1 boy) and my little sister is disabled.
~I hate going grocery shopping with a passion!!!
~I don't mind cooking if I have the time.
~If it was up to me Id unplug most everything before we left the house for the day (DH says that would be crazy and talks me out of it, though sometimes I do it without his knowledge).
~I didn't like coffee until 2 years ago when I was introduced to flavored creamer.
~I have two super amazing best friends.
~Im a very sarcastic person and some times people think Im mean because of it.
~When I was in high school I threw a crazy party one time when my parents were out of town, I didn't tell them about it until many years later.
~If I didn't marry my husband Id probably never have figured out how to use iTunes and every time my computer had a problem Id have to call out a service.
~I have no decorating skills whatsoever!!!  Every decoration in our house has been my husbands idea.  (And he has some pretty good ones)
~I hate outside work (which probably stems from the fact that my parents had a big yard with lots of trees and every years we had to rake all the leaves and the fact that I don't like bugs or worms).
~If it was up to me Id probably never eat lettuce again.
~I cannot stand it when people use incorrect grammar or the incorrect spelling of a word!!!

Ok, thats enough about me for now....I hope the rest of this week goes by fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment