Wednesday, July 11, 2012

6.5 weeks

So we went yesterday (7/10) for our 6.5 week ultrasound and blood work.  I was happy to hear that my beta levels went up to 3781 from 540 just the week before.  My progesterone levels are good too (probably from the prometrium vaginal suppositories that I am taking twice a day, but whatever it takes).  The ultrasound was good  too, the baby is measuring 6 weeks 2 days (when I questioned that it should be 6 weeks 5 days she said that at this early stage just a mm can throw it off and not to worry).  Tomorrow I am officially 7 weeks.  We also got to hear the heart beat...a proud 125 bmp.  I cried.  We go back next Tuesday and then the following Tuesday.  My first appointment at with the fetal maternal medicine department at U of M is on July 27th at 9am.  I am hoping they will tell me how we are going to proceed with this pregnancy...I will be considered high risk but I don't know what that means as far as this pregnancy is concerned.  How often will they see me?  How often do I get ultrasounds???  I have a lot of questions...I just pray that this baby is healthy and that he/she makes it.  I love him/her already!!!

On a completely unrelated note, the people who just danced on So You Think You Can Dance were pretty good.  I can't stand the show...the one lady judge annoys me to no end, but there were some good dancers none the less.

No comments:

Post a Comment